Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pretty decent

this weekend was pretty decent.

friday was good. girls night out is always great. it was also great that i didn't have to drive so i was good and tight for the night!
saturday was looooooong, but a lot was accomplished. plus, i got to hang out with many different peoples.
sunday was slightly productive with some cooking, some marking, some groceries, and a lot of family. aunty pearl's birthday and a whole heap of food!

monday was a bit of a sketchfest though. an unanticipated meeting threw off my whole schedule... and i missed my appointment....and then i didn't do my french homework and felt like a heel. was even debating not going because i knew i hadn't done my work. i'm such a bad student!

then i get remote diagnosed by doctor kelvin as viral and diseased. i've been prescribed a strict regimen of oranges and orange juice. vitamin c pills are apparently NOT sufficient in his medical opinion.

i haven't bought any oj OR oranges yet... shhhhh!!! but peter gave me half his orange after i told him about my phone-visit to the 'doctor'.

so, i had some real vitamin C, thank you very much.

now if only someone could handle my laundry situation.... =S

No comments: