Wednesday, May 28, 2008

friends dont let friends eat doubles

oh mah gawruh
all day i was feeling bloated. and couldnt figure out why. i've been skipping out on my cocoa-coffee pick me up in favour of water this week. and i havent bought food for lunch, so i couldnt figure out why i was bloated to the point of exploding.
then, when i FINALLY got home for good this evening, my insides fell out.
and then i remembered:

my coworker had stopped for doubles and brought one for me. THAT'S what did it


she can knock back 4 and be set. i eat one, and it brings on a colon cleansing. pfft.

and in other news

prince caspian was an excellent movie. i saw the late show with a friend.which means i got home very late - after my bedtime. which means i didnt' mark any essays. which means i was attempting to ignore my kids all day so that i could mark. pfft. didn't work.

but yeah. prince caspian. rocked. i love the chronicles of narnia series. thank God for C.S.Lewis!

then this evening, i felt very old.
eavesdropped on someone's coffee run and scored a mocha. then helped kids/supervised yearbook until 5. then booted home to sweep, wash dishes in anticipation of the 8 people who were coming at 530 to see my apt. the first came at 515. steups. and i was just about to change my clothes!

the third person happened to be a parent of one of my students... so after the tour we had an impromptu parent-teacher conference outside my front door. how lovely.

i sweat down the world a little bit while the second person who came through waited until the 8th had left, then pumped me for info and went back to re-inspect my house... and tell me how she wanted an osterizer.

and i'm thinking 'I GOTTA GOOOOO!'

went back to school where the 3 spazztastic slackers were still working frantically on their project. that's due tomorrow. yah.
never mind they got it on february 18th. and it says in font 22 "don't wait until the last week to get started". that's exactly what one of them did. the other 2 had started early, then had forgotten to continue. =\

at 8pm left school to let my cousin's friend see some of my stuff.

the futon is SOLD ladies and gents!

*le tear*

i'm slowly getting out of here...

but first:
this weekend starts on tomorrow at 2pm because friday is a holiday (indian arrival!!). so we are OFF to TOBAGO.

i'll party it up for you, and you, and especially YOU!

No comments: